|“||Now that I am free, I can lock down that gate and keep the Thinner from pouring back into the riverbed.||”|
–Gremlin Buzz, Epic Mickey
Gremlin Buzz is a Gremlin that's trapped in Tortooga's jungle in Pirates of the Wasteland. You can hear him pounding against his cage behind a wooden door. To free him, paint in the three thinned-out lanterns.
- The first one is on the other side of a bridge near his location.
- The second one is on the area with the stone heads on the ledge facing the jungle entrance.
- The third one is next to Starkey.
After painting in all three lanterns, the wooden door he's behind opens. After he's freed, he fixes the dam and the Thinner river permanently dries (as opposed to the alternate method of painting in a gear on the dam and only temporarily drying the river).
- Drying the river for good makes collecting the Gold Pin at the bottom of the river much easier. Not to mention the jungle will be generally safer.
- If Buzz permanently dries the river, you'll get a Power Spark from William if the Pirates left.
- His name may be a reference to Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story movies.