Guardian Pools are pools of water in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, in which Guardians reside. The pool's state depends on what guardians appear. The more Paint or Thinner you use, the more you convert the Guardian Pool to that state.
Guardian Pool States
- Paint: Appears blue; Tints appear; restores health while standing in it.
- Neutral: Appears clear; no Guardians appear; it's just normal water.
- Thinner: Appears green; Turps appear; hurts you if you touch it, just like Thinner.
- Mean Street South: Waterway in center of town.
- Rainbow Falls: Behind first inkwell.
- Disney Gulch: Big oasis in center.
- Blot Alley: Waterway at Club 13.
- Train Tunnels: Pool at Clock Tower Diorama.
- Fort Wasteland: Tiny streams in the forest area.
- Autotopia: At each of the Siphon Areas.
- You can use the Guardian Pool to your advantage by knocking enemies into the pool in the Paint or Thinner state.