Applicable GamesCo-op Moves are abilities that can be performed by Mickey and Oswald together to pass certain obstacles in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
- Player Toss: Press the co-op button to throw the other player in the air. It is useful to reach a high ledge that nether Mickey or Oswald could traverse.
- Partner Caller: When playing alone, Mickey can press the Co-op Button the have Oswald come over to his current location.
- Helicopter Glide: Mickey can grab onto Oswald's feet when gliding, thus allowing Oswald to fly over a large gap without leaving Mickey behind.
- Rotating Turnstile: Mickey and Oswald can rotate turnstiles together to make the platform move.
- Crossing the Streams: Refer to the article: Remote.
- Oswald's Luck: Mickey's Remote/Controller will rumble when Oswald is wearing the Gremlin Costume.
- Lever-Activated Puzzles: While Mickey pulls certain levers to reveal switches, Oswald can activate them.