The Lonesome Manor is not only the outer level, but inside there's five different sections:
- Lonesome Ghosts (Gilbert, Ghost Ian, Gabriel and Screeching Sam)
- Lonesome Ghost Look-alikes
- 994 Lonesome Manor Ghosts
- Madame Leona
- Pipe Organ
- Mad Doctor (formerly)
- Marble Busts
- and more...
Inside the Manor, there are countless artifacts to find such as the Colonel Pete cartoons and Constance Hatchaway's hatchet. The cartoons are in front of the stairs in the foyer, while the hatchet is in the Library rafters. The manor features several unique enemies, and Mickey encounters the Mad Doctor here.
An easily missed gremlin lies in the Foyer. The painting of the Chernabog can be thinned if you ride the tables up to it. Settle the poltergeists with Screeching Sam's quest before though, and you can't get to him at all.
There is yet another gremlin in a secret alcove in the Stretching Room. He is the hardest to find if you don't know where to look that is.
- If you finish all of Madame Leona's quests, no matter how long you took, you won't have to deal with the Slobber that appears. Talk to her instantly after you settle the ghosts however and you'll have a fight on your hands.
- Originally, the manor's graveyard was set to appear, but was scrapped due to scheduling reasons. A smaller graveyard was added in Epic Mickey 2, in Blot Alley.
- Lonesome Manor can be seen if you look through the windows of the first level in Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion. It seems to use the concept art from the first game when looking at it.
- The Library contains a picture of a fisherman that is actually used in The Haunted Mansion, the portrait is formerly known as The Mariner.