In the first game, each sketch could be used as long as Mickey has enough of the sketch he's using, whereas in the second, he can use them as many times as he likes. The same method used in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is applied to the sketches used in Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion.In Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, Gremlin Gus will give you a tutorial on how to use them.
List of Sketches
Power of Illusion Sketches
- You Can Fly
- Surprise Chest
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Scrooge's Service
- Platinum Platform
- Pete Smasher
- Goofy on Guard
- A Mouse's Best Friend
Sketches can be found anywhere or can be purchased in stores.
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Fairy Sketch: Animatronic Goofy (gift)
- TV Sketch: Shanty Shop (250 E-Tickets)
- Anvil Sketch Tiki Sam (250 E-Tickets)
- Watch Sketch Emporium (250 E-Tickets)
All upgrades cost 500 E-Tickets each, and can be found in their respective stores (except the Fairy Sketch, which can be found in the Ice Cream Shop.
- In the beta of the first Epic Mickey, the button to select and use sketches was on the D-pad, instead of the + and - buttons like in the final version.