In the first game, each sketch could be used as long as Mickey has enough of the sketch he's using, whereas in the second, he can use them as many times as he likes. The same method used in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is applied to the sketches used in Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion.
List of Sketches
Power of Illusion Sketches
- You Can Fly
- Surprise Chest
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Scrooge's Service
- Platinum Platform
- Pete Smasher
- Goofy on Guard
- A Mouse's Best Friend
- TV Sketch: Tomorrow City - Awarded by Mr. Rover to Mickey in the Great Big Tomorrow after he redeems/defeats the Slobber.
- Watch Sketch: Tortooga - Given to Mickey by Beluga Billy to help him find his belongings.
- Anvil Sketch: Lonesome Manor - Can be found in a treasure chest outside on a balcony or given as a reward for saving Gremlin Neville.
After Mickey obtains a new Sketch, he can buy additional refills for his inventory for 100 E-Tickets from various shops around Wasteland.
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Fairy Sketch: Animatronic Goofy (gift)
- TV Sketch: Shanty Shop (250 E-Tickets)
- Anvil Sketch Tiki Sam (250 E-Tickets)
- Watch Sketch Emporium (250 E-Tickets)
All upgrades cost 500 E-Tickets each, and can be found in their respective stores (excluding the Fairy Sketch, which can be found in the Ice Cream Shop.