This land contains elements from Tomorrowland such as the Moonliner Rocket, Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, and Astro Orbitor. Tomorrow City was a place of hope for the future in Wasteland until the Blot arrived and put a stop to it. Because elements from animated films seemed inappropriate in this land, many elements come from live action films such as Tron, Alien, and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Tomorrow City is also the only mission world that doesn't have a hub world before coming through it.
Animatronic Goofy's parts were hidden in this area.
NotilusWhen Mickey and Gus arrive here, they find the Notilus in broken-down shape. They can raise it by either painting in the gears or with the help of Gremlin Haig, then take it to the Lagoon.
The duo manage to spin the four gears to turn off the Thinner falls.
- The first gear is straight ahead of Mickey's starting location.
- The second gear is past the first Spinner on the same ground level.
- The third one is in the floor on the platforms leading to the upper right (thin out the strip covering it)
- The last one is on the series of ring-shaped platforms past the third gear (jump up to them to get to the level.)
- Before being seperated by the Mad Doctor, Animatronic Goofy mentions he was working in Tomorrow City, on an unknown issue.
- In a certain portion of Autotopia, if the player looks into the distance, he will see a part of Tomorrow City.