This land contains elements from Tomorrowland such as the Moonliner Rocket, Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Space Mountain, and Astro Orbitor. Tomorrow City was a place of hope for the future in Wasteland until the Blot arrived and put a stop to it. Because elements from animated films seemed inappropriate in this land, many elements come from Disney live action films such as Tron and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Tomorrow City is also the only mission world that doesn't have a hub world before coming through it.
Animatronic Goofy's parts were hidden in this area.
In Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, a secret part of Tomorrow City called Autotopia is revealed. Apparently, Autotopia survived the Thinner Disaster unbeknownst to the population of Wasteland who thought it had been entirely thinned out, resulting in no one going there for decades - until the Mad Doctor discovered it and built his Guardian Siphons there.
Hidden off the coast of Tomorrow City is the resting place of the Notilus, a partially-exposed cavern filled with ancient ruins and broken monorails. When first visiting Tomorrow City, Mickey is directed to here from a projector screen on Mean Street. Animatronic Goofy was working on fixing a mechanical system to raise the Notilus before the Mad Doctor broke him. This area seems to be based on Walt Disney World's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction and the original incarnation of Disneyland's Submarine Voyage. The ancent ruins are based on the Atlantean architecture in Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
Located on the coast of Tomorrow City is the Lagoon. A monorail system used to traverse the waters before it was brought down during the Blot Wars, with various chunks of track floating in oceans of thinner allowing navigation. A Flying Saucer floats in the thinner pool that serves as a battle arena against a group of Blotlings should Mickey rescue Gremlin Roger, who runs a game challenge there. After fixing a series of pipes that are blocking the entrance to the Great Big Tomorrow with a thinner fall, Mickey is able to safely enter the passage.
Great Big Tomorrow
The Great Big Tomorrow is the rough Wasteland equivalent of the Carousel of Progress, run by a dog named Mr. Rover. The attraction is quite simple, bearing a screen in the center of the room that displays an image of Tomorrow City's future, with the image varying depending on how you deal with the Slobber that is rampaging through the ride. After restarting the ride, Mickey is able to exit the theater and head down a hallway to Tomorrow Square.
Tomorrow Square is the main courtyard of Tomorrow City. It includes a PeopleMover system, a rocket ride, a series of Sky Trams and the entrance to Space Voyage.
Many of the rides are in disrepair. The gear mechanics to reactivate the Sky Trams are located in a hidden basement. A pump to fix the Rocket ride is located higher up in the courtyard. Three energy pads activated by TV sketches will reactivate the PeopleMover, though its electrified track will damage those trying to walk along it.
Space Voyage is the Wasteland counterpart of Space Mountain and Flight to the Moon. Entering the structure, there is an elevator that brings visitors down to the lower level of the Moonliner launch pad. Several Beetleworx spawners are located here and a Tanker is on the loose at the base of the Rocket. Atop Space Voyage is Petetronic's arena, taking inspiration from TRON's disc battles.
NotilusWhen Mickey and Gus arrive here, they find the Notilus in broken-down shape. They can raise it by either painting in the gears or with the help of Gremlin Haig, then take it to the Lagoon.
The duo manage to spin the four gears to turn off the Thinner falls.
- The first gear is straight ahead of Mickey's starting location.
- The second gear is past the first Spinner on the same ground level.
- The third one is in the floor on the platforms leading to the upper right (thin out the strip covering it)
- The last one is on the series of ring-shaped platforms past the third gear (jump up to them to get to the level.)
- Before being separated by the Mad Doctor, Animatronic Goofy mentions he was working in Tomorrow City, on an unknown issue. When Mickey and Gremlin Gus arrive there Gus mentions that Animatronic Goofy was working on trying to raise the Notilus.
- Near the Notilus, a monorail can be seen
- In a certain portion of Autotopia, if the player looks into the distance, they will see a part of Tomorrow City, specifically Tomorrow Square.
- Near the Notilus, a piece of junk that you can mouse-spin to get paint or e-tickets by the ruins looks like V.I.N.C.E.N.T. from Black hole.
- Once Mickey heads to Tomorrow City a second time after completing the Battle in Bog Easy, he will no longer be able to return to Mean Street or any of the other hub levels.