Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Walt's Apartment returns in the sequel as an easter egg. A dog in the square will say that to open the room, the clock over the train station must be fixed and set to 4:30 and then the bell over the Firehouse must be rung. Inside is an Oswald E-ticket and the Meet Your Maker Pin.
- When you enter the room in Epic Mickey, Gus starts choking up when he realizes where he is.
- The artwork that is unlocked is one of only two known pictures where Walt drew Mickey and Oswald together.
- The real room was used by Walt Disney as a place where he could stay while the park was being built and then later as a place where he and his family could relax together.
- Along with the picture, there are 2 gold Oswald e-tickets, worth 150 each in Epic Mickey.
- At Disneyland, California, two teenagers tried to climb up the fire pole at the fire station in main street, which leads to the apartment, but they were caught. As a result, there is no longer a fire pole at the station.